On the Customer card and Item card it is possible to add extra fields. The fields contain no logic but are useful to set filters and store information. Both Customer and Item cards have 28 extra fields spread over 6 different kinds of data types, 8 Code, 4 Text, 4 Decimal, 4 Integer, 4 Date and 4 Boolean.
Add Extra Fields manually
- Choose the search icon, enter Extra Field, and then choose the related link.
- On the Extra Fields page, rename the field you want to use to your own standard and sign out/in before opening your Customer or Item card.
- Open the customer or item card to see the new Extra Field.
- If you have chosen the data type Code for the Extra Field, you can add your own values to the code, by selecting New in the drop down list for the Extra Field.
Add Extra Fields with a guide
- Choose the search icon, enter Extra Field Setup Guide, and then choose the related link.